Interdisciplinary Center for Eye Hospital Available with modern appliances. Doctors and specialists in areas such as the eye, glaucoma, cornea, etc. We also have the personnel in the eye at the end of Optometry specifically to the treatment more precise.
In the eyes center
1. To assess the ability of visual (Visual acuity).
2. Measurement of sight (Refraction).
3. Measuring the curvature of the cornea. (Keratometry)
4. intraocular pressure (Ocular Tension).
5. Test the function of the eye muscles (Muscle Balance test).
6. Check the front eye (conjunctiva, cornea, iris pupil). Anterior Segment Biomicroscopic Examination (Cornea, Conjunctiva, Iris, Pupil).
7. Make eye behind the retina, vitreous nerve terminals. Posterior Segment Biomicroscopic Examination (Retina, Vitreous, Optic Disc).
8. Screening cataracts (Cataract).
9. Screening Glaucoma (Glaucoma).
10. Screening pterygium syndrome (Pterygium).
11. Check the water jelly and retinopathy. (Vitreo-Retina)
12. Check the cornea (Cornea Transplanting and Anterior Segment).
13. Opticians (Refraction).
14. Ocular Immunology and Inflammation, iritis (Uveitis).
15. Glasses and contact lenses (Glasses and Contact Lens Clinic).