Chinese Medicine Center
Is a science of health and healing, originating in China, well established in East Asian countries and recognized as an alternative medicine in the Western culture.
What are the principles in diagnosing and treatment using traditional Chinese medicine?
Treatment in Chinese medicine stereotypes the use of assessment. Pulse checking or tongue sticking and tongue observation are typical Chinese expressions. The previous diseases are different from the diseases in the current plan, but also treat the effect and the treatment will be based on the body on how it will be kept healthy with good blood circulation with the yin and yang in balance. When the body is strong, the immune system functions well that various diseases will be managed preventing it from recurring.
What are the Advantages of Acupuncture Treatment?
- Correction of blood flow that has been disturbed.
- Adjust the functions of the organs in the body to stay in balance.
- Immune stimulation in the body to eliminate harmful factors affecting the normal cycles.
- Respiratory Problems (Allergies, Asthma, Sinusitis and Bronchitis, Cough)
- Musculoskeletal Problems (Muscle, Bone and Nerve Pain, Sprains/Strains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Painful Joints, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Facial Paralysis and Bell’s Palsy and Fibromyalgia, Toothache and Sciatica)
- Cardiovascular Disorders (High Blood Pressure, Angina, Atheros/Arteriosclerosis(non-chronic))
- Nervous System Disorders (Behavioral Problems, Insomnia and other Sleep Pattern Disorder, Anxiety, Dizziness, Depression, Chronic Fatigue, Stress, Stroke, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Forgetfulness or Memory Loss, Headache and Migraine)
- Gastrointestinal Problems (Indigestion, Stomach Ulcers, Gall Stones, Diarrhea, Constipation, Nausea and Vomiting and Irritable Bowel Syndrome),
- Reproductive Disorder:
- (Women’s Health: Cramping, Menstrual Pain, Menstrual Irregularities, Menopause, Conception Difficulties, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Lactation Difficulties, Postpartum, Ovarian and Uterine Problems.
- Men’s Health: Prostate disorder, Infertility, Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence.)
- Post-Operative Recovery and Palliative Care.
- Others: Addictions to Alcohol, Tobacco, Narcotics and Weight Loss.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
DOES ACUPUNCTURE HURT?
WHAT ARE THE NEEDLES USED?
ACUPUNCTURE ARE PROHIBITED TO
- Pregnant women
- People with Cancer (not treated)
- People with vascular diseases (chronically ill).
- A disease that needs surgery.
PREPARATION FOR ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENT
- Patient should have enough sleep before admission.
- Patient should eat prior the procedure.
- Patient should wear comfortable clothes (not too loose and not too tight).
- There should be no usage of gadgets or any means of communication on/before the procedure in order for the patient to relax.