Providing diagnostic services Cardiologist care by having a team of cardiologists and experienced nurses specializing in cardiac care, along with modern medical tools and equipment.
1. Electrocardiogram (EKG)
2. Echocardiography (Echocardiography)
3. Exercise Stress Test
4. Examination with an ECG (Holter Monitor).
5. Detection of limestone in the coronary arteries (CT Calcium Score)
6. Measure the amount of calcium on the coronary artery wall (Coronary calcium score).
7. Coronary angiography, CAG
8. Cardiac catheterization